Digital Video is the most effective online marketing tool, but for those who have never used it, it can be hard to know where to start.
At Three Motion we run regular ‘Demystifying Digital Video’ interactive events, to explain and demonstrate the straightforward processes we use and recommend when producing high quality videos and deploying them effectively online.
Our next event will be taking place on:
Unsure what to expect on the day? Watch the video below and see a teaser for what the event has in store:
The feedback from previous events has been great, with all attendees rating it “useful” or “very useful”.
Some tweets from previous attendees:
Some quotes from our feedback form:
“It was good to understand the processes involved in creative bespoke video coupled with the idea of how to effectively use digital marketing. Highly recommend!”
“I enjoyed it and found the experience informative and enjoyable.”
“The event was informative, fun and hands on.”
Digital video is one of the fastest growing areas of online marketing and is a powerful communication tool for businesses of all types and sizes. Those businesses not deploying video are now falling behind the competition.
That’s why Three Motion, a leading digital video and animation production company, would like to invite organisations of all sizes, keen to better connect with their customers, staff and partners, to join us at our interactive event ‘Demystifying Digital Video’.
The session will be broken down into the three core elements of digital video:
- Understand how digital video and animation production can be your most effective communication tool.
- Learn video production techniques, helping you deliver great looking video marketing campaigns.
- Understand how the four types of videos (Promotional, Corporate, Training and Event) will positively impact your organisation
- Discover how to ensure that your digital content is having the quantifiable impact that you want
- Develop new strategies linking you directly to your audiences, locally, nationally and globally
- Learn where your organisations digital strengths are now and dramatically improve areas of weaknesses
- Learn the best social media platforms, methods and tips for sharing digital videos online
- Make the most efficient use of your time when using social and business media
- Create new connections, leading to ‘evergreen’ business generation
Why Should I Care About Digital Video?
Click here to view our video stats animation or see some of the stats below:
- 81% of senior marketing executives now use online video content in their marketing campaigns
- 4 in 10 shoppers visited a store online or in-person as a direct result of watching a video
- 500 years of YouTube video are watched every day on Facebook, and over 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute
- 80% of internet users recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days; 46% took some action after viewing the ad
The session will run from 9.30am to midday with plenty of breaks, providing options to chat with our team and other delegates.
Join the conversation on Twitter at ‘#DDV3MO’ and tell us what you’d like to hear at the event.
We look forward to seeing you there!